Friday, July 19, 2013

Well, Hello There!

Hey, there! Hi, there! Ho, there! You're as welcome as can be...

...To read my blog, that is.

My name is Candice Cain. I'm a mom of 5 year old twins, wife of a police lieutenant and owner of a travel agency, Candy Cain Travel. I also work from home for a wellness company, which allows me to live life on my own schedule. It also allows me to travel with my family whenever I want. 

Pumpkin, Snow White & Magoo - 7/16/13
My husband and I used to travel quite a bit before the twins came along: cruises, The Bahamas, Jamaica, Florida.. The list goes on and on. We loved to travel. When I had Magoo and Pumpkin (their nicknames, for the purpose of this blog, as I expect it to be pretty popular), we tried cruising. Truth be told, we loved it-- But it seemed to be a tad too limited for what we like to do with the kids as they got older. Plus, the last cruise we took, we had a two bedroom villa on the Norwegian Gem with a butler and everything... We will never be able to cruise any other way. Cruising like that, of course, is a tad expensive.

With all of the destination weddings that I plan, I've accumulated a lot of free nights and such at all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico. On our last vacation, Hubs and I had a conversation about the future of our family vacations. We decided that we are going to Disney as our family vacations until the kids don't want to do Disney anymore. 

Another thing that I love to do is write. I have several blogs that I write, and I also write articles for different websites. I thought that I would write a blog about Disney in order to help people - especially families - plan their trips and make their own Disney dreams come true! Now, please keep in mind that this blog is not endorsed by Disney. I'm not being paid by Disney to write this. The only affiliation that I have with Disney is that I book clients there and I take vacations there with my own family.

So, welcome to my blog! I sincerely hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment